Welcome to Magus Masonica

Livin' in hater's minds rent free - since 2006


"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."-
Voltaire

In the past 13 years since the inception of this site, we've NEVER received as much e-mail (cumulatively) about one individual as we have about Mr. Brad Cofield- Ed King-Masonicinfo.com

It may seem that we are being harsh to this individual, but only because everything he stands for flies in the face of our sacred traditions.
-inactive Mason and rabid fanboy Bryan Caldwell

Friday, March 2, 2012

Let it be known..

To all interested Masons around the world.

I'm not now or ever been a guy who takes being told what to do without reason or cause very well. If you sign my check, I might take orders. So, when shit is handed down upon high , it doesn't roll down hill on me. I'm smart enough to see it coming and get out of the way.

The MEAPRMM USED to be something special. It used to be focused on the operative Egyptian Rite. It used ot pay no attention whatsoever to recognition, party or identity politics. It used to be open to all who sought.

Now, the tide has turned. Do to a few it has backslid into wanting really hard to be a "recognized" speculative Masonic jurisdiction. This is directly opposed to the MEAPRMM stated mission statement and it's goals as a magical order since 1982.

But I suppose things change.

I will never report to anyone who does not have the best interest of my jurisdiction in mind. I will never use the MEAPRMM to open a speculative lodge of Memphis-Misraim as this directly ruins the MEAPRMM and it's original stated purpose. You can call me a defender of the "old" MEAPRMM and a detractor of the new.

The talk of "unity" among groups who (what they think are behind closed doors) talk badly of Frank G. Ripel and the MEAPRMM I have no use for. The authority of such people I place in my rubbish bin. I do not care now, nor ever their degrees, patents or anything else. They mean nothing to me, now or ever.

I will NOT submit to the will of a foreign authority who has no genuine respect for myself, my Brethren nor my Operative Craft.

I also will not accept the judgement of anyone who betrays the original purpose no matter who they are, what their motive, nor their counterfeit representation.

Thus, I do not, in any way now nor ever accept not do I recognize the counterfeit bull of expulsion supposedly from WGH Ripel. I have reason to believe that this did not come from WGH Ripel, but rather from opportunist, careerist profiteers using the name of the MEAPRMM for nefarious self aggrandizement.

So, in short, the English Jurisdiction of the MEAPRMM will continue under my earnest leadership until the end of my appointed term in July of 2013. It will continue under the Frand G. Ripel chartered and sanctified body of the Grand Orient Egyptian.

Until we speak again, T.A.F.

Sincerely,
Brad Cofield

2 comments:

henry_allen said...

For the record, I bear you no personal ill-will, nor did I ask to replace you. I accepted what was offered, and will do my best. I have no quarrel with you.

Magus Masonica said...

Allen,
I see that your name does not appear on the official MEAPRMM site any longer. Perhaps you figured out that Ripel, Red and others are frauds. I can hope.

I will admit to having one eye open when it comes to you and your group.
I've been through the fire too many times to be trusting.

IN LVX,
BC