Welcome to Magus Masonica

Livin' in hater's minds rent free - since 2006


"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."-
Voltaire

In the past 13 years since the inception of this site, we've NEVER received as much e-mail (cumulatively) about one individual as we have about Mr. Brad Cofield- Ed King-Masonicinfo.com

It may seem that we are being harsh to this individual, but only because everything he stands for flies in the face of our sacred traditions.
-inactive Mason and rabid fanboy Bryan Caldwell

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Party Like You're Frank G. Ripel !!




Hmm, seems when I mind my own business some just can't help themselves.

Believe it or not, the last post about the Gran Maestro himself wasn't easy to write. I had no intentions on speaking of any of it. When I got the call from a dear Brother regarding my infamous "email of expulsion" I laughed. I didn't even look at it for some time.

Yeah, I was removed from the MEAPRMM without trial. And yeah, I previously spent six years building that order from nothing into functionality. All of that aside, 1613 had since replaced MEAPRMM in priorities. I respected what the MEAPRMM was founded to be, an operative guild, and (like almost everyone else) I grew tired of it. Speculative Misraim is what I wanted and since the founding of LNB, that's what I got.

So Frank wanted to kick me out. A little sting of betrayal, but I've been through worse. Pass the Pellegrino and get on doin what I do ya know?

Then he had to go and make a threat of the "black hand of death." That's kind of funny because just in case you don't know, spells and hexes are bullshit.Fine Frank, go ahead and pretend to be the Anti-Christ, who gives a shit?

Doing the same to others who don't sign the check though, that's just plain wrong.

Anyway, Frank is getting some bad advice from someone. He thinks he can follow me around the web and win some war of attrition against me. For some all know eye of the Magus, where the Hell has he been? I'm the master of that game. The veteran, Dolemite of troll wars if it were. No one wins this type of game against me because I have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't care one little bit about what haters have to same about me on the internet. In fact, they do more to build me than I ever could. It's my game son, I took the chickenshit and turned it into chicken salad when you were still trying to sell Warren Rodges a little villa in Trieste.

Now, a new blurb about muah has appeared on the MEAPRMM site. It seems the magic Don Juan is going to prosecute me with his penis. Haha! That just may be my favorite threat yet.

Oh, and since your wife let me know you no longer reside in Italy, wherever you are I'm sure you're partying like a Lohan. Cheers Frank, Salud!

S&F,
BC

No comments: