Welcome to Magus Masonica

Livin' in hater's minds rent free - since 2006


"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."-
Voltaire

In the past 13 years since the inception of this site, we've NEVER received as much e-mail (cumulatively) about one individual as we have about Mr. Brad Cofield- Ed King-Masonicinfo.com

It may seem that we are being harsh to this individual, but only because everything he stands for flies in the face of our sacred traditions.
-inactive Mason and rabid fanboy Bryan Caldwell

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Don't Cry For Me Chris Hodapp

This is going to be a short blog. I will get into more detail with this at a later time. For now I just wanted to give props to Freemasonry's number one dummie, Chris Hodapp. He wrote a bitchin' article about me on his blog. Sure, more of it is utter crap in terms of facts but hey, it's still a lot of fun.

I have to admit to being tickled from ear to ear at the thought of a one day Mason like Hodapp just racking his mind about what I'm doing. It seems that I have driven him to the edge. Be careful Chris, your LapBand might break.

Oh now, I shouldn't make fun of someone in such bad health like our favorite little dummie.

Enjoy the article peeps, I loved it.

IN LVX,
BC

1 comment:

Magus Masonica said...

A post was made earlier that I was being cruel to Chris Hodapp in my response to his promotion blog about myself and the Nation. As I am sure most know by now that Chris Hodapp has stomach cancer. That's a bad cancer to get, as it is one of the most fatal.

Now, if they had bothered to notice the time stamp of blog in comparison to the date that Mr. Hodapp told the world that he had this condition, they would have come to the conclusion that I in know way could've known he had cancer when I posted my reply to his fan blog about me.

So, just so we don;t mince any words I have never made fun of Hodapp's severe illness. I wish him best in his fight against cancer. NO post I ever make in his direction will be because of his cancer nor will I ever mention it again.

Case closed.

1613

IN LVX,
Brad Cofield