Welcome to Magus Masonica

Livin' in hater's minds rent free - since 2006


"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."-
Voltaire

In the past 13 years since the inception of this site, we've NEVER received as much e-mail (cumulatively) about one individual as we have about Mr. Brad Cofield- Ed King-Masonicinfo.com

It may seem that we are being harsh to this individual, but only because everything he stands for flies in the face of our sacred traditions.
-inactive Mason and rabid fanboy Bryan Caldwell

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The end of a chapter, the beginning of a new

Today is a big day for me. Tomorrow, my lovely wife and I will welcome our daughter into the world.This has been quite the road to get to this point. Like everything in our lives, this has been a road that wasn't easy to travel. It was filled with obstacles, many took a severe toll on the both of us. Through all of this, now we will have our final result and more work begins. I wonder just how much I will let myself enjoy the moment.

I really hope I let myself do so.

On the Masonic front, the 1613 Nation will celebrate it's first birthday this Friday. I honestly never imagined we would be where we are now. We have experienced a lot in this first year of life, most of it very positive. The negative of course was there, we are certainly battle tested. We proved that we can not only take a punch but that we'll punch back. I congratulate you Brethren, no matter what the opposition you have proven the will and conviction to overcome. That is what we require and each and every one of you have proven you have what it takes to survive in the game.

Many more announcements will be made on this blog in the days ahead. There are a lot of developments that will be made available here as soon as they can be announced.

I want to thank everyone. May the G.A.O.T.U. bless you in all that you do.

1613

IN LVX,
Brad

No comments: