Welcome to Magus Masonica

Livin' in hater's minds rent free - since 2006


"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."-
Voltaire

In the past 13 years since the inception of this site, we've NEVER received as much e-mail (cumulatively) about one individual as we have about Mr. Brad Cofield- Ed King-Masonicinfo.com

It may seem that we are being harsh to this individual, but only because everything he stands for flies in the face of our sacred traditions.
-inactive Mason and rabid fanboy Bryan Caldwell

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No Shame

I have been accused by my ever so faithful fanboys of having "absolutely no shame." Fanboys are not often correct (they are always entertaining) but on this point I have to give credit where credit is do. They are 100% correct on this point. I am not ashamed of anything in my Masonic past, present or future. My path is just that, my chosen path and really it isn't for anyone one else to judge what is and isn't right for me.

I hope all of my readers can see what is really behind such comments. The facts are that there are people on this planet who are really pissed off at us who are not under the thumb of institutional control. They are so irritated that I choose as a free human being to embrace my freedom. The message that I promote is one of just doing that. Recognizing the gifts you have been given and taking full advantage of them.

I often get accused of stating that Post-Modern Freemasonry is the "only true way." Well, truth is you'll never be able to accuse a fanboy of being observant. I never state such a thing. In fact it would be the opposite of what Post-Modern Freemasonry is all about. Freemasonry isn't one size fits all no matter what you may run across.

No one organization owns Freemasonry and you do not have to subjugate yourself to threats and bullying behavior on your path to Masonic light. You just don't have to.

I embrace freedom and you're damned right, I'm in no way ashamed of any of it.

1613

IN LVX,
Brad

No comments: