Welcome to Magus Masonica

Livin' in hater's minds rent free - since 2006


"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."-
Voltaire

In the past 13 years since the inception of this site, we've NEVER received as much e-mail (cumulatively) about one individual as we have about Mr. Brad Cofield- Ed King-Masonicinfo.com

It may seem that we are being harsh to this individual, but only because everything he stands for flies in the face of our sacred traditions.
-inactive Mason and rabid fanboy Bryan Caldwell

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It is what it is

Boy, there has been a lot of pouting and shouting from fanboys lately. I find most of it kind of funny, I find all of it useful. The thing that they either refuse to see or simply cannot comprehend is that I have zero problem with their collective opinion of me. I have no problem being cast in the role of the adversary. I don't wilt like some sort of fragile flower. I can take everything they throw at me and come out just fine. I'm not new to battle, and I don't put myself in a situation where I'll loose.

The 1613 Nation wasn't founded to attract existing Masons. They aren't our targeted audience. They never have been so any condemnation from them really is misplaced. They fear a free Masonic "market" and this much is perfectly clear. They simultaneously state how insignificant I am while they scream about what a terrible person I am and that the 1613 is a fraud. Which is it? It's all funny as Hell, that's what.

Whatever the case i give them something to do, a reason to live. This is a good thing. The Nation has caused them all to sit up and take notice, this too is a good thing. The mainstream and some "fringe" Masonic groups have circled their wagons collectively against us. This is also a good thing as we have managed to do for them what they couldn't do on their own. Have a sense of collective unity.

This may appear like a negative post. While it does have negative components understand as Post-Modern Freemasons we must always be pragmatic. What we do requires energy and we need to take what comes our way, both positive and negative and use that energy to our advantage. This is all fuel for our collective fire. Conflict,misinformation and ridicule are always going to launched against us in futile attempts to break our will. That will never happen.

I remain absolutely resolute in my conviction.

The answers to most 1613 Nation questions remain where they have always been, within the Manifesto. Of course most fanboys refuse to read it as to piss and moan is so much easier.

1613

IN LVX,
BC

No comments: